Now that the weekend is here, you may be feeling the urge to get the camera out. Snap a few moments to treasure for ever of your darling little one doing something adorable, or try a hand at taking a family snap. Timers at the ready, balancing camera just so, and you are ready to go…
As you can see, I failed miserably last week. To say the least. Here are some Do’s and Don’ts that may be useful in ensuring you dont do the same :
- Use the sodding autofocus. As you can see, all shots are slightly out of focus haha. Muppet
- Good light! Bejeezas, how could I mess up the two most BASIC and IMPORTANT things?!
- Make sure children aren’t in charge of any remotes to set of the camera. Not a good look, Maia. Its ment to be DISCREET 😉
- Dont try and do this half an hour before bedtime. Ridiculousness. Child strangling child and screaming makes for unattractive photographs.
- If it absolutely must be done half hour before bedtime, then make sure Daddy understands how deadly serious you are. Face pulling a la Daddy Wilson = Big no no. Naughty.